Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm a Coppertone Water Mom!



I'm super excited to have been selected as a Coppertone Water Mom! Part of my job as a Coppertone Water Mom is to help other Moms learn to safely embrace the sun and understand the importance of sun care protection.

I have a clear recollection of the pink bottle and the iconic Coppertone Girl (with her little dog pulling down her bathing suit bottom) from my childhood and I trust Coppertone to protect my babies from the harmful rays of the sun, just like my own mother did.

Mom and I aren't the only ones who love and trust Coppertone..Coppertone is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand for sun protection.

My Coppertone Water Moms Welcome Kit has arrived! Here's a peak at some of the goodies:



I'm looking forward to sharing some Coppertone Swag with you soon and most importantly, sharing information to give you a better "sun-derstanding" of how to protect your families. Check back every  Tuesday for my quick Copppertone Water Mom's Sun Tip and be sure to "like" Coppertone on Facebook!


"As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience." 



No comments:

Post a Comment