Here's what you need:
(1) tube of crescent roll dough (if they have the seamless dough that is not perforated, get that, it'll be easier to work with)
Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (about 1/2 cup)
1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Here's what you do:
1. Preheat your oven to 350. Spray the inside of a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spread a piece of wax paper over a cutting board. Spread the crescent roll dough into one flat rectangle on the wax paper.
2. Use a butter knife to spread about a 1/2 cup of Nutella onto the dough in thin layer. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips over Nutella.
3. Next, roll the dough into a log, starting by rolling in one of the long sides. Cut the log into 1" chunks.
4. Arrange the dough chunks side by side all around the bundt pan. It may look sparse, but they'll expand upon baking. Pop the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until the dough has risen and is nice and brown.
5. When it comes out of the oven, let it sit for 10 minutes and then dig in. This recipe makes the perfect snack for our family, but you can easily double or triple it to feed a larger crowd. Just pop the dough pieces on top of each other and increase the cooking time to make sure the dough cooks all the way through.