Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Coppertone Water Mom's Sun Tip Tuesday: Broad Spectrum

I'm really excited to be a Coppertone Water Mom!

Part of my job as a Coppertone Water Mom is to help other Moms learn to safely embrace the sun and understand the importance of sun care protection. I'll be sharing a weekly "sun tip" every here on my blog every Tuesday.


This week's Sun Tip is...

Choosing the best sunscreen for your family is a little more involved than simply grabbing the least expensive option on the shelf. New FDA rules mandate that manufacturer's must state whether a sunscreen protects against both UVA and UVB rays (many don't, fyi). You want a sunscreen with an SPF (sun protection factor) of at least 50 and one that is labeled "broad spectrum", meaning it protects against both types of rays.



"As a member of the Coppertone® Water MOMS group, I receive product samples and promotional items to share and use as I see fit.  No monetary compensation has taken place and any opinions expressed by me are honest and reflect my actual experience." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment