Honey Bunches of Oats is not only one of America's favorite cereals...but one of my personal favorites as well. You can't go wrong with a cereal that is not only delicious, but also nutritious - and now, Honey Bunches of Oats is better than ever! They've added more crunchy granola bunches to each box (you know the bunches have always been the best part)!
Honey Bunches of Oats tastes so good that it's easy to forget why it's good for you too:
- 10 grams of whole grain (wheat, oat, corn and rice) per serving
- Just 6 grams of sugar per serving (Honey Nut Cheerios has 9 grams!)
- Heart Healthy! 0g Trans Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol
- Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
- ...with Almonds
- ...with Real Strawberries
- ...with Cinnamon Bunches
- ...with Pecan Bunches
- ...with Vanilla Bunches
- ...Raisin Medley
- ...Fruit Blends with Peaches and Raspberries
- ...Fruit Blends with Bananas and Blueberries
- ...Honey Roasted Just Bunches!
I'm thrilled to be able to offer you the opportunity to score a FREE box of any Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal!
There's 3 ways to enter:
- Like Honey Bunches of Oats on Facebook and leave a comment on this post letting me know you did so.
- Post on the Honey Bunches of Oats Facebook Page and mention my blog. "Hoping to win a coupon for a free box of Honey Bunches of Oats from http://pass-the-prozac.blogspot.com/ !" Then leave a comment on this post to let me know you did so.
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect or subscribe to my feed.
Please be sure to include your email address so I can get in touch with you if you're the winner. You'll win a coupon for a FREE (up to $4.49) 13 oz. or larger box of any Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal.
Winner will be selected at random and announced on Tuesday, May 29th at noon est.
**In full disclosure, I received a box of Honey Bunches of Oats - Honey Roasted from Post Cereal in exchange for a post about their delicious cereal. My participation in voluntary and, as always, my opinions are my own.**