These Oreo Cookie Balls are de.lic.ious. and so easy to make!
Here's what you need:
(1) package of Oreo Cookies (knock off brand works too)
(1) package of Cream Cheese (8 oz.), softened
(1) Block Melting Chocolate (I use Vanilla or Chocolate Almond Bark)
Here's what you do:
1) Crush the cookies up. I dump them in a gallon Ziploc bag, seal it and then crush them - cuts down on mess. Then dump the bag of crumbled cookies into a mixing bowl and add a package of softened cream cheese. Mix to combine completely.
2) Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper. Pop the cookie sheet in the freezer to firm them up for 10-15 minutes. This will help them to stay together when you plop them in the melted chocolate.
3) Melt chocolate according to directions on package. Dip cookie balls in chocolate and place on cookie sheet covered with wax paper. You can top your balls with additional crushed cookies or jimmies (aka sprinkles). Refrigerate and enjoy!