Saturday, August 4, 2012

Missed me, missed me, now you gotta' kiss me!

You did miss me, right? 

It's been two months to the date since my last post. It's been a busy, busy, busy 8 weeks. I knew I'd be fairly absent from my little slice of the world wide web this summer, but I had planned to post AT LEAST once a week. As you can see, that didn't happen. We've been busy learning about birds and bugs and science and so many other fun things. There's just a few short weeks of summer left and so many things left on the Summer 2012 Bucket List that we haven't been able to cross off yet. 

Are you ready to ship your kids back off to school? Or are you crazy like me and wish you could keep them at home forever? I hope your summer's been eventful, happy and healthy so far. xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment