Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet Home Made :)

I'd like to introduce you to Home Made, Cape May County's new craft shop and studio. It's located on Route 9 in Swainton, just a sneeze down the road from Cape May Wicker, Woodland Village and Tea Berry Antiques. My Aunt and I took a Beginner Sewing Class at Home Made this afternoon and walked out the door with super cute Wine Tote Bags that we made. I had never used a sewing machine before today. Ever. In. my. life. 
 The studio is really cute, the atmosphere is relaxed and Julie (Home Made Owner and Instructor) will make you feel right at home. She was extremely patient with a pain in the ass novice like myself. Home Made is currently offering a variety of classes including the Beginner Sewing for Adults class that we took today, as well as Beginner Sewing for Kids and Teens and knitting classes too. Click here for more information on classes. 
Home Made sells supplies to help you keep your creative juices flowing once you get home. Fun and funky fabric, yarn and other tools and necessities of the trade. 

I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.

Stop in the studio, check it out and meet Julie Tuesday - Sunday from 11 AM - 7 PM (Get directions here.)

Visit Home Made online: http://behomemade.com 

"Like" Home Made on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/behomemade


 

2 comments:

  1. I passed by there the other day and caught the sign out of the corner of my eye and wondered what it was! Sounds pretty neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. Tell me if you take another class. I want to do it too.

    ReplyDelete