Friday, July 29, 2011

Ya'll...

I don't have to tell ya'll that life is crazy and busy.

But ya'll...life is crazy. And busy. 

And I don't have to tell you that sometimes it just plain old sucks. Because we've all been there. Sometimes it doesn't go the way it's supposed to...or the way we think it's supposed to. Sometimes it's just all too much at once.

Sometimes your rabbit dies...and your dryer explodes...and your bank account goes in the negative...and your kid breaks his arm for the second time in 4 months...

And sometimes if you're really special...it all happens in the same week. 

God has this all mapped out, it's all part of his plan. 

But I'll be damned if I can figure out what his plan is.

Maybe that's the point.

I'm here. I'm dealing. I'm breathing. I'm praying.

Thanks for sticking around. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment